Friday, September 12, 2008

The new-dressed Lakan Dula HS!

Lakan Dula HS is on the line! Since it was built last July 2008, I'm hoping it would've last longer that I could ever thought! Although, the principal of Lakan Dula High School doesn't know abut this yet, Lakan Dula HS updates and trendds are highly-remarkable and on-time... I'm always thinking that I could've retouched OUR site... But unfortunately I didn't have much time to do it... But these days, luckily I've seen to it that Ill update the site...Just so you know... I'm busy at my schooling...


So here are the newest updates of Lakan Dula HS!



See the photo above? that's the new header of Lakan Dula HS we'll use it for a longer-period of time... So how do it look? At the lower part of the header... you'll see a tagline: "Lakan Dula High School Heads you to a Brighter Future!!!"- it means that Lakan Dula High School leads you to your greatest dream!

The Blogs! Disappeared???

definitely NOT! the blog entries are instead replaced for the future articles and blogs... These are for Lakan Dula HS' brand-new start! New header, new blogs, new beginning!!!

0 comments: